Sold Out Sections
All sections are sold out.
Auction is available Please contact through email form on left side.
Fall In Love With Deals At The GGIYS At Mary Ross On Sept 14th
Each "ticket" is assigned to a corresponding booth.
Food booths are $30 each, Sponsorship booths are $100 each and all craft/art/yard sale booths are $20 each.
Inside white building is approx 9x9
Lawn booths are 15x15
Please refer to booth map on appropriate tab.
5 - 7:30 am Set-up time.
7:30 am All vehicles removed from yard sale lawn and sidewalk.
8 am - 5 pm Yard sale open to public
Event will no be cancelled or rescheduled, booths will not be refunded or resold.
a. SPONSOR: Business or organization that has shown support monetarily or through in-kind services that may have special
privileges not granted to most vendors.
b. VENDOR: Businesses, organizations, private sector that have been designated a booth space at the event.
c. FOOD VENDOR: Vendor selling food and/or drinks that may be consumed at the event.
d. NON-FOOD VENDORS: Vendor selling new or used items, art or craft work.
e. CHARITY: A not-for-profit group or organization that is participating in the event by some means.
2. To guarantee a space, booth area must be paid for in advance through the website.
a. ELIGIBILITY: Vendors must sell used or new items, crafts or art. Sponsors may participate by selling services or
b. SIZE: Lawn booths will be 15’x15’. Inside of white building will be divided by posts. Outside of white building is
determined by map.
c. COST: Non-food vendors are $20 each space. Food vendors are $40.
d. PTTB PROMOTION: Vendors that have participated in Peaches To The Beaches at Mary Ross Waterfront Park in 2013 will be eligible
for $5 off for the same number of booths booth rented at either/both Great Gold Isles Yard Sale of the same year until
Peaches To The Beaches occurs. The request for discount reimbursement will be on www.greatgoldenislesyardsale.com.
3. Set up time is from 5 am to 7:30 am. Yard sale times are from 8 am to 3 pm. Auction times are from 4 pm until 10 pm.
a. Any late yard sale vendors will have to carry their items in.
b. Any vehicles inside of the designated booth areas at 7:30 will be towed off property no matter where it is parked on
property after such time.
4. Vehicles are allowed in the vending area but must be moved after being unloaded.
a. Vendors are not allowed to park in restricted areas.
b. Vendors will not be allowed to utilize the parking lot facing the road unless you will be restocking your booth during the scheduled
event hours or the vehicle is properly signed as handicapped.
c. Vendors will not be allowed to utilize the Farmer’s Market parking except those that have secured a space under the pavilion
facing the Farmer's Market parking lot.
5. Vendors may not extend into adjacent booths or walkways without the permission by Glynn Events.
6. Vendors are encouraged to utilize their own tables, chairs and secured overhead cover, if applicable.
7. Food vendors will pursue their activities exclusively; must sell food and beverage only in the designated food booths.
Food vendors must not compete with other food vendors on food items. The only exclusions are those designated by the Golden
Arts & Humanities as Farmer's Market Regulars. These have paid monthly in advance and are not controlled by this event.
All food vendors must comply with the Georgia Department of Agriculture Rules and Regulations, if applicable. Prepared food must
have a valid temporary food service permit posted in clear public view.
a. Temporary food service permits for use at Mary Ross Waterfront Park:
Glynn County Environmental Health
Harold Pate Building
1725 Reynolds Street
Brunswick, GA 31520
8. Booth spaces are to be kept clean at all times. Trash receptacles and dumpsters are provided.
9. Restricted items:
a. Adult items that require buyers to be 18 years of age.
b. Services provided by non-sponsor vendors.
c. Weapons, fireworks and “poppers” without prior approval.
d. Animals, birds and reptiles.
e. Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold or consumed.
f. Any vendor not willing to comply with these rules will be immediately removed and their booth fee forfeited.
g. Only 1 representative for home-based retail chains. See "Featured Vendors" at the bottom of this page.
10. Glynn Events reserves the right to make any decision final.
11. By purchasing booth space, the vendor agrees to the rules and disclaimers for the event.
1. Vendors will be held responsible for any damage that they have caused or have allowed to occur.
2. Event will not be canceled or rescheduled for any reason. Booths cannot be refunded or resold.
3. Vendors will hold harmless Glynn Events for any damages or loss of business that may occur outside of the actions of Glynn Events.
4. The extent of Glynn Events’ liabilities will be limited to the contracted amount.
5. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. In the event of suit involving or relating to this agreement, the legal venue shall be McIntosh County, Georgia. In the event that a civil action arises in an effort to enforce any provision of this agreement, the losing party shall pay reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs of the prevailing party.